2012년 1월 13일 금요일

Sorry, seuika

책 썸네일 genre : Fiction.
Author : Hiyashee mickey

What's the basic story line?

Seuika was a common girl. But one day, she become a loner because of the one reason that she didn't play invisible man game together. So because she get so many mental harm and physical harm, she decide to suicide. But after she suicide, she become a vegetative human so she go to the school with a hope that her classmates willregret. But diffrent as she thought, there are nothing change. Her class mates are looks like they enjoy that seuika is not here, and cause of this seuika get another shock. And after she saw the classmates doesn't care about her, she really die.

Do you like characters?

Well.... I think the story is really good and impressive, but not the character. I think, seuika's friends is really bad because I can't understand why they make seuika loner because of the one reason that she do not attend in the game together. And also, I disapointed about seuika because, I was thought that seuika will try hard to get out of that situation. But she didnt. So I'm not really like characters.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this book?

I would rate this book an 8. Author hiyashee mickey does a great job to make reader realize that loner is serious problem, but just before I said, I was little disapointed with characters and it's sad ending. So for this reason, I would rate this book an 8.

댓글 1개:

  1. Sangyeon,

    Your review was okay, but it contained a number of errors that made it confusing to understand your message. Please watch out for these mistakes and I hope you can take the time to further develop your writing skills.

    답글삭제