When I was in Canada while 3 months, I get chance to do high school musical. After I take audition and check that I get main role, I was really excited just like I have entire world.
But practice was much harder than I thought before. I'm not good at memorize something, so long script and dancing was big problem to me. When our team was practiced musical, music stop often because of me, and actually, many friends bullying me like 'I can't understand why she is mainrole'. Also, I always practice singing with Ms. mandy because she said my voice is too small so every one can't here me.
After practice 3 months, we performed our musical in Febuary 17th. When I was dance and sing in front of many audiences with self-confidence that I'm the main role, situations that make me hard play in front of my eyes just like the panorama. It was best time in my life.
I have one lesson that I learn from this musical. It's there will be sweet result if I never give up. This lesson was give me energy while I did musical. And also, because of this lesson, I think I can stand up 10times when I fall down 10times while prepare musical too. So I'm really thanks to this lesson, and I think this lesson will be beneficial for my life forever, when I finished my first musical too.

Sangyeon, I like the lesson you learned from this experience. The only issue I have is your grammar - you seem to have difficulty with tenses and prepositions. Try working on those.
답글삭제